Today we're gonna cook kupati (fried sausages) Caucasus style We'll need liver of veal, cow heart and ox kidneys.
We soaked them in warm water beforehand Slice liver into big pieces.
Cut heart into 4 pieces.
Put kidneys into the same pot.
- Pour about 4 liters of homemade wine.
Let's wait until it starts to boil.
Cut everything into small pieces.
Pour 1 liter of sunflower oil into a cooking pot - Put onion there.
Then put our mixture.
- Add 4 cloves of garlic.
Add some salt And some pepper.
- Add spice for kupati. It's called «kondari" and it grows here in the mountain area.
Stew it for about half an hour.
Take a well-cleaned intestine (natural sausage casing).
- And put it on a meat grinder head.
Put your sausages on a grill.
- Close grill chimney for kupati to get smoked.
- This glass of homemade dry wine I raise to you.
That you have love and understanding in your families! Cheers!